The bottom line is that we spend the vast majority of our time vetting properties. Below is a brief list of some of the aspects that go into our wholesale process.
- Determine viable flip and hold areas through metrics, analysis, and touring
- Isolate potential opportunities by searching both MLS inventory and unlisted homes
- Visit prospects to determine true potential – is there a fatal flaw?
- Develop a scope of work and project budget with our team of contractors.
- Submit contract to buy and negotiate terms supporting specific investment goals
When we identify a property and negotiate a price that makes sense we’re then able to offer that opportunity to our investors. We allow the investor to take advantage of the deal at a great price and charge a small wholesale fee for our work along the way. As each deal and negotiation is different, our fee fluctuates based on the bottom line for our investors, if it doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t work for us. We are completely transparent in how we operate and about where the bottom line is. Please call us with any questions or to learn more, we’re always happy to discuss the process in more detail.
Click HERE to see what wholesale opportunities are available today!