These statistics came directly from the MLS and should give you a good idea of the major differences between 2010 and 2011 in the 5-county Denver Metro area. The bottom line?? We have A LOT LESS inventory these days than we did a year ago! Please feel free to share your thoughts.
- More good news about Denver’s real estate… ranked 9th nationwide!
- Beirut’s Real estate market continues to grow – Damac – Zawya
- Real Estate Recovery in Ski Resort Markets? – PR Newswire (press release)
- Just Added: Denver Home Buying & Selling Tips
- Congressman Duncan Hunter to Co-Chair 1parkplace Real Estate Symposium – EON: Enhanced Online News (press release)